• 3-5+ years experience
• Digital content and interactive background
• Passion for women’s sport, fashion and culture
• Strong of knowledge delivery principles and methods
• Comfortable in a technical environment
• Full Time with competitive salary and benefits package
Clubhouse Studios are looking for a Digital Producer to join their exciting studio. The ideal candidate will have a strong background delivering digital content, as well as interactive experiences within digital agency environments.
You will be leading the adidas Women, StellaSport and Stella McCartney account from a project management standpoint. Therefore, a passion and knowledge for sport, fashion and culture is a must.
The role requires close collaboration with clients, creatives, external creators, development teams as well as cross-functional teams. An ability to focus on the smallest detail as well as drive a team to project completion on time and on budget, with the original vision intact is essential, whilst keeping the big picture in sight.
Clubhouse are an independent creative agency delivering insight-led campaigns, interactive platforms, products, and content for brands.
Our diverse, versatile and senior team take a deeply collaborative approach to deliver effective interactive experiences and content for the likes of adidas Women, StellaMcCartney, Byron Hamburgers, Ben & Jerry’s, Dishoom and many more.
Along with our unique network of authentic creators and influencers, we’re here to create, design, build and deliver industry leading experiences big and small.
We’re lucky enough to work with a bunch of inspiring brands. Whether Globally influential like adidas, Ben & Jerry’s, Google, Hellmann’s and The United Nations, or national treasures and industry innovators like Argos and Dishoom, we’re extremely proud of our diverse and interesting client family.
• 3-5+ years experience delivering and managing interactive experiences, strategic projects and content production
• Genuine passion for sport, fashion and culture
• Meticulous organisation with an eye for the smallest detail whilst tracking the big picture
• Outstanding oral and written communication skills one-on-one and in large groups, with the ability to communicate high-level concepts and overall business direction quickly and succinctly
• Strong knowledge of account and project management principles, methods and techniques
• Comfortable being in a technical environment and fast-paced digital agency
• Excellent analytical and numeracy skills
• Plan, structure and scope digital content production and interactive projects such as social content, websites etc
• Take ownership of the end-to-end delivery and execution process, ensuring and facilitating effective team communication and collaboration.
• Manage cross-functional internal and external teams to accommodate rapid change and deliver under tight deadlines.
• Implement best practice project management methodologies, including strict project control, documentation and archiving.
• Creation of relevant documentation for both client and internal teams
• Manage project financials to track status against budget and scope; providing detailed reports, working with relevant Clubhouse stakeholders, as well client
• Interact with clients daily, as well as set up and attend client meetings and workshops as required
• Proven ability to manage multiple accounts simultaneously
• Ability to understand a client’s strategic requirements
Permanent starting ASAP, with a competitive salary and benefits package.Apply now