• 5+ years experience
• Creative planner & strategist
• Fashion & sport experience is a plus
• Full time with competitive salary and benefits package
You’ll be skilled at translating and landing creative briefs and have a passion for developing creatively-led brand, comms and digital strategies that drive storytelling in an omni-channel world. Experience should include setting approaches for still and film content campaigns across social.
We’re a close-knit multi-disciplined team and the work comes thick and fast. Therefore, were looking for a candidate who is comfortable putting on different hats as needed and thrives when working collaboratively. You’ll work closely with our Strategy Director, Creative Director and creative teams to create and refine campaign positioning, map out creative territories, implement channel/roll-out strategies across different projects, as well as support on new business where required.
Being culturally clued-up and immersed in youth and internet culture is critical to the success of our projects – so you’ll need an excellent understanding of younger audiences and an ability to get into the head of target audiences to figure out what makes them tick, before articulating these findings into action.
This is a client-facing role, so strong communication and presentation skills is a must. Ideally you will have recent experience working on similar projects and an interest and knowledge of sports, fashion and the current global landscape.
Clubhouse is a young and progressive creative studio collaborating with the some of the world’s most desirable brands to define consumer culture. We offer our clients strategy and end-to-end creative services, whilst keeping authenticity and diversity at the core of everything we do.
We’re founded on the idea of creating beautiful and meaningful work ‘with’, rather than ‘for’ our clients, and with a genuine understanding of the current cultural landscape and relationships with a global network of creatives, we create campaigns, content and interactive experiences for culturally engaged audiences.
• Approx 5 years + creative planning/strategy experience with a passion for developing insightful & meaningful ideas.
• Fashion and sport experience is an asset
• Successful track record of building creative and effective brand communications, with emphasis on content, social and digital
• Native understanding of social platforms – must know how to plan content for specific platforms and know how audiences use social media.
• Great at research-based planning – able to source research and data in order to set up creative strategies.
• Tapped into digital, tech and cultural trends.
• Excellent communication skills and good presentation and client handling skills.
• Preference for an entrepreneurial and agile environment
• Must be eligible to live and work in the UK
• Deliver pioneering and award-winning work from yourself and others who work with you.
• Help to grow the strategic offering and strategy team at Clubhouse Studios
• Nurture and support professional growth of team members
• Achieve high level of internal and external satisfaction.
• Listen and respond to creative briefs, understanding if and where there are gaps.
Permanent starting ASAP, with a competitive salary and benefits packageApply now